mardi 2 juin 2015

So everyone knows that I am a fan of travelling. Every single bit of work I get to do when I am able to take a plane makes me so thankful because travelling is one of my favourite things in the whole world.




I was lucky enough to head over to Croatia to shoot some beautiful outfits to showcase H&M's new #SummerStartsNow campaign. Going into H&M and being able to pick out so many lovely pieces was such a dream come true and I'm so happy with the new additions to my wardrobe.


---









The shorts are actually a size 12, but luckily for me they tie so they were a nice loose fit and weren't noticeably too big on me. They're made from a faux style sueded and seemed to have sold out incredibly quickly (or so they told me!) so the 12 was the only one left. I'm glad I took my chance and felt like it would tie up okay as they are beeeeautiful!

I absolutely fell in love with this blouse. I own a fair few cream sheer esque tops and had to stop myself to think properly before grabbing it as it's always begging the age old question.. 'Do I really need another?'

But apparently I did and I'm so glad as this outfit is just the perfect mix of casual and pretty. Comfort was also a key as we explored Hvar town this day and the beautiful architecture reminded me of Lisbon.. one of my favourite European cities!
Fashionable pieces which are also comfortable.. always a winner!



---




Outfit from H&M

Croatia is a wonderfully beautiful place. We stayed on the island of Hvar just a quick boat ride away from split and I would highly recommend anyone who wants to take a quick trip over to do it.

We were lucky that when we went it was pretty low season. Not too hot and not too cold and definitely not too many crazy party tourists - as this island around summer is a haven for British party animals!

Have you had a look at H&M's new summer bits? They're probably my favourite out of all of the high streets offerings this season so I would recommend taking a look!

This post is in collaboration with H&M.

Photos by Duncan Philpott
Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire