jeudi 23 avril 2015



I was feeling very grown and sexy when I wore this Fashion's Playground red wrap skirt yesterday. This warp skirt is my favourite style of to make simply because it suites every body shape. The side slit gives an illusion of longer legs and the wrap effect at the top made my waist look a lot smaller. Red is a colour that suites every skin tone for any and every occasion, so I could wear this outfit for a birthday event, for drinks with friends or even on a date night out. 
The whole outfit is perfect! I topped it off with my favourite red lip colour from BM Pro, this statement necklace I took from my sister and big curly hair. 






Skirt- Fashion's Playground
Body- Top shop
Shoes- Christian louboutin "pigalle 120"
Necklace- Taken from my older sister
Lips- BM Pro long lasting lipgloss in "Red" (HERE)

XXX


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire