mardi 28 avril 2015

About a week ago you may have seen some incredibly sunny and exotics shots around Marrakech nestled into my instagram feed. I have always always always wanted to pop over to Morocco at some point, and with Ugg and their new Great Escapes campaign I finally got my opportunity!



When I told people I was off to Marrakech as part of working with Ugg many people were a little confused.. 'Ugg boots in a hot country - really?' people always forget that they aren't just about the infamous boot, they have literally so many summer shoes in store right now (picking a pair to showcase deemed actually quite difficult!)







Gold Strappy Sandals, Ugg*
Black Crop Top, £2 - Asos
Ethnic Printed Baggy Trousers, New Look*
Camel fedora, river island*


I absolutely love these gold strappy sandals, they are so comfortable compared to a lot of the cheaper sandals that I own and they're so dainty and beautiful that they go with pretty much every outfit! I decided to show you one of the more standard outfits I wore whilst I was out there!

Marrakech is a fairly conservative-ish country so to respect the countrys religions and values covering up a little more than I usually would was necessary! These trousers from new look are a perfect Moroccan style print, along with my standard fedora and these gorgeous sandals it was an easy outfit to throw together.



Ugg are currently running a chance to win your own great escape so make sure you check out this page for more details!
I'll be posting more of my Marrakech trip over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled!

This was not a sponsored trip, however Ugg were kind enough to partially pay toward this trip to Marrakech.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire