jeudi 16 avril 2015

Here are a few more snaps from my recent trip to Ox Pasture Hall with my wonderful boyfriend!



He took these pictures and I loved them. The bath was probably the nicest bath I have ever taken and I'm one of those people that constantly takes baths when I'm staying in a hotel and I wasn't dissapointed.. such a dream!









We then headed out to check the grounds of the hotel after breakfast and they were just so serene and beautiful. I wore a very standard outfit (this was back in February - so when it was colder!) of jeans, boots and a boyfriend coat but I just loved what Duncan was able to capture.








These boots are one of my absolute staples in my a/w wardrobe and i wore them pretty religiously last year! They add something a little different to an otherwise boring outfit, and they are super flattering and very 'on trend'

The rest of the outfit is a little bit 'normal' for my every day photos but as it was a relaxing weekend I didn't want to fuss too much with what I was wearing and what I would look like. As a fashion blogger i do feel like I put pressure on myself to always try and look fashionable as I feel when I tell people my job and I'm not *looking* good, they are almost judging me for not being what 'fashionable' should be! Does anyone else get this kind of pressure?

Thanks so much to Ox Pasture Hall for having me and showing me a wonderful weekend away!
My question to you guys is what do you wear on a more countryside relaxed getaway?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire