vendredi 13 mars 2015



As with every holiday comes up in the blogging world, gift guides come through. I wasn't sure if I was going to partake, but I realised there are so many things I've been looking at to get my mum for mothers day so I decided that I would share a few ideas with you in case you are a little stuck as to where to start!


Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish Beauty Trio
This arrived in the post a few days ago and I squealed. Everyone and their mum (quite fitting in this post then, eh?) have been banging on about how awesome this is and so I'm so excited to try it out. It comes in a gorgeous minty/turquoise boxed tin to celebrate the 20 year anniversary so it's the perfect gift! It comes with 3 different scents too which is always nice to switch up as the same thing can get a little boring.




Marc Jacobs Daisy Original
An absolute classic perfume and a gorgeous bottle, I feel like Marc Jacobs Daisy is a very mature floral-esque scent that isn't too overpowering, and would also look amazing on anyones dresser, young or old. I've had mine for the longest time as I only wear it on the odd work occasion as I'm more of a fan of flirty fruity scents, so this is something I would probably pick to give my mum over other perfumes. Shout out to Cacharel Anais Anais as well which I also thing is a gorgeous scent that most mums love (my mum wears it religiously!)



Ysl minis : Forever Light Creator Serum & Forever Youth Liberator Lotion, YSL lipstick in 01
I only have the mini version of these YSL beauties but they are absolutely unreal. After having them used on me during my NYC/Macys trip last year, I was a little bit hooked and am not looking forward to having to start buying YSL things for myself once my minis run out!
The youth liberator lotion and serum work perfectly for days after shoot when I've been caked in makeup and I need to inject a little bit of life back into my face and I think would make the perfect gift for any mother. Along with this mini YSL lipstick in 01, I think you really just can't go wrong with YSL gifts to mothers (that and a Jo Malone candle.. but I don't have that and also don't know how I feel about spending so much on something that would literally be burning money)



Yankee candle Medium Jar In Clean Cotton
If you aren't wanting to spend an extortionate amount on candle such as Jo Malone, yankee are a pretty safe bet. They aren't the cheapest thing ever but I have so much love for yankee and the fact they have such a variety! Clean cotton was my pick as everyone loves the smell of clean clothes.. but also my mum doesn't really like her house to smell too overpowering (and if you aren't too sure what scent your mum likes the most.. clean cotton is the safest bet!)



Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum & Estee Lauder Advanced Nigh Repair Eye Serum
Both of these have been massive staples in my routine for about 6-7 months now. Again like the youth Liberators, they are perfect for the night time after a very heavy makeup day, as my skin just doesn't feel like itself after it's been through all that. The other thing I find with these beauties is that the next day my skin feels so good I normally don't even need to put moisturiser on! If you only want to grab one of these I would recommend the eye serum, I don't know what it is but my eyes look 10000x better in the morning after a quick night time pamper with this!

Have you got any amazing gifts you've spotted for your mum?


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire