mardi 31 mars 2015

For the longest time I wanted a Lomo camera. I had seen them pop up all over pinterest and tumblr, and for the first time a few years ago I got my hands on one on a bloggers trip away in Barcelona. Not a bad freebie on an already amazing trip, right?




Ever since then I've been itching to get my hands on a few more Lomo cameras, and when Lomography got in touch to ask if I wanted to give one away I was of course going to say yes! Not only was I given a Fish eye and La Sardina but I am now allowed to give a La Sardina away to one of you guys!











The LA Sardina comes with a customisable front so you can do what you like to really make it your own, and it also comes with some colour filters to pop over the flash to add something a little different to the photos. Genuinely, one of the coolest lomo cams (I did try and pick one of the best!) so I really am wishing you all the best of luck!






-----


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Just enter via the rafflecopter form above and the winner will be picked in a week!
It's open internationally too :)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire