mercredi 18 mars 2015

Another post from the lovely Lisbon, and this outfit is definitely one of my faves! It wasn't the *hottest* of days when we were away, but it was still sunny, so grabbing a pair of shades and wearing a bralet with a cardigan over wasn't something that looked too out of place, and I thought it was a great time to wear all white.. something I looove doing come summer time!



I always feel a little more in my element when I'm in a warmer climate. Even if it's only be a few more degrees, being able to wear brighter colours or lighter fabrics just makes me 100x happier, and getting use out of the many bralets and sunnies I own is always a bonus. I can't wait until it's EVEN sunnier so I can rock all my floral crowns!

--









White Bralet, Missguided* | White trousers, Sheinside* | White kimono cardigan, New Look* | Gold necklaces, River Island* | Cross Sandal Sliders, Bershka* - £25.99 | Michael Kors Skylar Watch in Black & Gold, The Watch Hut* - £246 | Various gold rings, impulse loves (topshop)* | Rayban Aviator Mirrored Lenses, Sunglasses Shop*


I'm still obsessed with these cross sliders and I can't wait to live in them in the summer time here in England! Theres something so comfy yet chic about a good pair of sliders, I've been eyeing up a few pretty pairs on boohoo especially these white and silver ones!

--

These gorgeous orange/pink reflected ray bans are always a firm fave for me in the sunnier weather and I always get so many compliments when I whip them out! They can be quite hard to rock, and aren't the comfiest pair I own, but it's worth it for the added colour.
These white trousers are the most comfy trousers I own.. ever. They look amazing and I feel like I'm wearing PJ's when they're on (which is the dream for anyone!) I think they're the best thing to have in your wardrobe for the spring/summer transition!

Do you like rocking all white in the warmer months?

Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and an 85mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire