mardi 10 mars 2015

Lisbon is known for quite a few things. From their love of fish and sardines, to the beautiful architecture, I was so excited to explore. One of the other amazing things they are known for are the old school trams that are still running throughout the vibrant city



I was lucky enough to rent an amazing apartment with air bnb for myself and my sister (more info to come at a later date!) which was right next to this beautiful street, where the trams were on the doorstep. Literally. Looking out of the window of the apartment the tram is in full view (which ws a little annoying in the mornings as the walls are very thin) but so worth it for location!





I decided that although Lisbon was fairly warm whilst we were there (luckily) that February isn't exactly warm for anywhere in Europe, so I popped this gorgeous long line blazer from Fashion Pills in my suitcase as it was a perfect 'keeps-you-warm-but-not-too-warm' jacket, and instantly makes any outfit look less 'scruffy'







Camel fedora, river island* | Longline navy blazer, Fashion Pills* | Faux leather paperbag shorts, zara via ebay - £14.99 | Sheer white blouse/shirt, ebay - £5 | Beige buckle boots, new look - £35 | Rebecca Minkoff Satchel Bag - MyBag* | Blue reflective transparent sunglasses, flea market - £7 (similar here!) | Michael Kors Skylar Watch in Black & Gold, The Watch Hut* - £246 | Various gold rings, impulse loves (topshop)*


I really love my river island camel hat as it's been seen on my head pretty much non stop since I got it, and I thought pairing it with my favourite boots from new look at the moment were also a great pair! I also brought along my lovely little Rebecca Minkoff bag as I have started to love it again for the pure fact it goes SO perfectly with the camel hat (which again - hasn't really been off my head!)

The sunglasses are an interesting story. We headed to a flea market (as mentioned in my previous post) and I grabbed these for around £7. The reflective glasses are my fave things at the moment and the ice transparent frames are just stunning and so different. I've linked a similar pair for you guys that I found in case you wanted to grab a pair (which I would 10000x recommend, the amount of compliments I received was unreal!)

Sorry it's taken a while to get all my Portugal posts up, I've had so much blog related but not blog related work to attend to that I've been scattered with all my images and which memory cards I've put them on etc.. #bloggerproblems.

Hope you are all well and have been enjoying the GORGEOUS weather we've been having recently!
I'm off to the Cheltenham race course tomorrow and am hoping to catch some rays as I've been stuck inside on admin duty these past few days!

Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and a Canon 50mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire