lundi 2 mars 2015

A few weeks ago I popped on over to Lisbon for a few days. I had decided that for my sisters 17th birthday I would buy us both tickets to somewhere really random in Europe, and with the help of Skyscanner and Airbnb, it ended up costing only £100 for accommodation and return flights each for 3 days. Not bad, eh?












Burgundy hat, boohoo - £10 | Hippy Paisley Dress, Bershka* - £25.99 | Cross Sandal Sliders, Bershka* - £25.99 | Michael Kors Skylar Watch in Black & Gold, The Watch Hut* - £246 | Snake palm cuff, ebay - £3.99

I grabbed this dress and these shoes last minute from Bershka and amazingly they arrived the day I was leaving, so I shoved them in my carry on luggage excited to shoot them with the gorgeous Lisbon backdrop!
I really love the print of this dress, I think they whole relaxed hippy vibes with some gold jewellery and a structured fedora hat is a perfect combination, and I love that the dress is really loose and swishy, perfect for a relaxing warm day!

The snake palm cuff is a new obsession of mine. After getting a palm cuff from river island I fell in love with this new hybrid piece of jewellery, and the snake piece is perfect, and actually surprisingly comfortable. For £4 too its a pretty cheap but staple summer piece (yes, I now it's not summer yet, but I can dream, right?)

Also these shoes are the PERFECT sliders and I am so so happy I have a new pair of shoes that can replace my super old Birkenstocks! They are so comfortable and look 1000 x more expensive than they are!

Have you ever thought about visiting Lisbon?


Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and an 85mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire