dimanche 22 mars 2015

One of the last outfit posts from Portugal.. and no your eyes aren't deceiving you - my hair is SHORT!



Okay so my hair isn't actually short. I have been uh-ming and ahh-ing about cutting my hair for a while now. Ever since the short messy medium bob became popular the past few months I have seriously considered getting the chop. For the first time in 6 years I have genuinely thought about it, and so I am now wondering.. should I or shouldn't I?

---

Potential haircuts aside, this outfit is one of my absolute faves, and I wore this when myself and my sister headed to a few cool and quirky bars around Lisbon.

The tutu dress is an absolute steal that my mum got from a charity shop for me and you will never believe the price and dress size it actually is..













Cleated Sole Black Platforms, Stone Fox* | Faux Leather Aviator Black Jacket, Ebay - £27 | Tutu Tulle Skirt Dress With Stripe Top, Thrifted -£2 (similar here)


This is a dress for 8-10 year olds ands it was a cheap £2.50. When you are a little ole' 5ft 2, size 6 girly like myself, joking with everyone about how you can 'fit into children sized clothes' is a standard.. but it's actually pretty true.

The tutu tulle skirt is beautiful, I really one a skirt like this to wear with a leather bralet and some docs and a leather jacket.. it screams 90's and I love the idea of mixing super girly and grungy! If you have seen any perfect tulle skirts let me know.. I think asos had a few but I think they've gone now!

How do you guys feel about my short 'do and my tulle tutu skirt?

Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and an 85mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire