mercredi 25 mars 2015


I've always been a massive fan of forever21. Not only for the clothing being incredibly affordable, but completely on point 100% of the time. Its just one of those stores you go into and just cannot only buy just one thing.. it always gets me!

I was lucky enough to grab a few of my favourite pieces from their new Spring Collection and put together an outfit and I must say.. this completely screams festival fashion that I just want to jump on the next plane to L.A and experience Coachella all over again!













----

I am really into the whole ethnic/tribal print thing this season and I'm not kidding, Forever 21 is absolutely amazing and spot on for this. Particularly this dress which I am still waiting to be restocked.. It's the kind of thing you would find from free people but so so so much cheaper!

I decided to grab a pretty pair of patterned flares (which are ridiculously comfortable) and pair it with an oversized crochet top and some wooden style wedges. This screams boho chic to me and is something I feel Vanessa Hudgens would wear on an every day basis (I wish I was as cool as Vanessa to just look badass 24/7) and I decided that a dark brown fedora would fit quite nicely. Obviously any excuse to grab another fedora in another colour.. right? Well, this one gives off the right kind of boho and almost midwestern vibez (slightly Indiana Jones-y if I do say so myself) which is perfect for festivals too for you know.. when you haven't got time to wash your hair?!


----








All items, Forever 21*

I'm definitely looking forward to being able to rock the boho look this Spring, and I genuinely have just fallen for forever21 all over again that I am not excited to look at how much my total basket price comes too right now (clue: it's a lot!)

I genuinely think out of all the affordable brands similar to Forever 21, they are the most on point this season and have so many pieces that just look SO much more expensive. The perfect thing about Forever 21 is that it's one of those stores that not every single person is wearing (I'm looking at you topshop & primark) so you don't feel like you're just wearing what everyone else is wearing!





Oh and did I mention this whole outfit came under £100? I know, crazy!
Have you spotted anything in Forever 21's new Spring collection that has caught your eye? I'd love to hear what you've been loving (which may add more to my basket but it's worth it.. right?)


Photos by Duncan Philpott. Shot with a Canon 5d Mark III and an 85mm 1.8 lense / Sigma 35mm 1.4 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire