dimanche 15 février 2015



Colder months are not always doom and gloom. It's always worrying for myself to think of winter fashion as I'm not huge on the whole layering thing, or at least.. not as confident as I am when it comes to my s/s fashion. So when there are rare days filled with winter sun I jump at the chance to be able to wear a non wooly coat and layers!












'supermarket' tee, Brashy Couture* | Mixed leather & suede aviator jacket, All Saints* | Faux leather jeans, missguided - £25 | Black beanie, ebay - £3 | Adidas Stan Smith* - £46 | Chanel boy bag | Karl Lagerfeld black watch*


I haven't debuted these stan smith adidas trainers on the blog yet but they are pretty damn special. I am a big big fan of trainers, mainly nikes and vans, but I think they are such a perfect item in every girls wardrobe. Pairing them with classic outfits adds a little bit of an edge and makes an outfit just a little bit more special.

I did think this ensemble was a little bit too normal to feature but it actually is just a really basic outfit I wear day to day when the weather isn't too cold. This jacket comes with quite a hefty price tag but the quality is unbelievable. All Saints is one of those places that is perfect for staple pieces.

I also haven't worn my karl lagerfeld watch in forever but its a little bit different for a watch. without black or gold detailing it fits seamlessly into a minimalist outfit.

How do you dress on a more summery winter day?


Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and an 85mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire