mardi 10 février 2015



 Seeing as Valentine's day is just around the corner I decided to make this wrap dress to inspire those of you who may be stuck on what to wear.

This shade of blue is absolutely perfect against my dark skin tone, it instantly brightens and saturates my skin hence why there is such a glow to my body. Throw on this colour and be rest assured that you will be the best looking woman in any restaurant!!!  Also the cut of this dress is perfect, can you see how just enough cleavage and leg is showing without being to provocative, the key is to keep it classy but sexy. I kept my nails and lips to the classic red shade in order to compliment the shade of my blue dress.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's day. Remember even if you don't have someone to spend the day with, dress up, put on your best push up bra and take yourself out. No one can love you more than you love yourself. 





Paired with Zara Heels


Make sure you all watch the video of me wearing this outfit, shot and edited by D'amas 


See you all soon 
XXXX


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire