vendredi 13 février 2015

I have bee meaning to post these amazing photos onto my blog for a while now, but it's been quite difficult for me to sit and get round to picking my favourite ones. Plus, when you start posting photos from a whole different season, it's always risky. People are quick to talk about just how cold you must be, or how crazy you are. These were shot in early September guys (when it was very warm).. relax.









Floral crown, rock n rose* - £48 | Lace bralet, stone fox* - £10 | Lace shorts, boohoo - £15 | Bindi, ebay - £1.65 | Black leather Dr Martens, Scorpio Shoes* - £99 | Faux leather jacket, thrifted - £4 (similar here)

Now onto the actual outfit. Sometimes it really is just a case of wearing something fairly casual and focusing on one focal point of your attire. Floral crowns are something that are always a staple in my wardrobe, rock n rose being my favourite place to get them.

I can't forget the whole outfit, I'm wearing a little two piece lace combo (not an actual co-ord but looks like I indeed bought them from the same place) The shorts are one of my absolute faves. So cosy and baggy but go with literally every crop top imaginable. Perfect for nights out!

Wearing my docs makes this outfit look like it really wouldn't look out of place at a festival, maybe I'll get a chance again this year.. who knows!

Would you guys ever wear florals in winter?


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire