dimanche 9 novembre 2014

This outfit was put together with one of my favourite style inspirations in mind - the wonderful and ever so talented Miss Ariana Grande. If you haven't actually given Ariana Grandes album a thorough listen then I would highly recommend it. From her first album 'Yours Truly' my top picks are 'Honeymoon Avenue' (my most played song on spotify ever!), 'The Way', 'Right There' & from her new Album 'My Everything' her best songs are the title track, & 'Best Mistake'








Photos by Marlen @ Paperboats

White Cross Bustier Crop Top, Ebay - £21
Eyelash detail silk shorts, ebay - £8
Long Black Duster Coat, Asos - £60
Over the knee heel boots, c/o stylist pick

Amazing songwriting and vocal bilities aside, Ariana Grandes style is one of my faves. Seeing her rock over the knee boots made me dig these out for Autumn/Winter and everytime I wear them I get so many compliments!
This top and shorts combo is one of my faves for a night out, so throwing over my long ASOS duster coat means that it's less going out on the town attire, and more sexy everyday chic.

These photos again were taken by the super talented Marlen from Paperboats who is hands down my fave photographer ever - shes such a dream to work with! We shot these for a little section for MTV STYLE in Germany and I can't wait to slowly show you the rest of the pictures!

Have you given Ariana Grandes album a listen yet?
And what do you think of her style?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire