jeudi 6 novembre 2014

I was lucky enough to team up with Miss Selfridge to showcase their new premium collection of gorgeous dresses. When I think of Miss Selfridge I think of the gorgeoues glam and bejewelled pieces perfect for the party season, and I couldn't decide which ones to style up with ease!








Danielle Black Dress, c/o Miss Selfridge
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook


I wanted to do one maxi and one more casual-ish piece. This dress is amazing and I have been wearing it the wrong way (oops) but I prefer it with the low back at the front! The dress would look amazing with a bandeau top and high waisted knickers, but I styled it with the plain black slip that comes with it.
Wearing it with my fave plain black fedora and Docs is a great way to add a little bit of grunge with a jewelled up dress. I think this would be perfect for a trip to a festival with wellies and loads of jewellerys and forehead diamantes!

I ventured to a really cool warehouse near my house for these shots and I love 'em!
Whats your favourite piece from the new collection?


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire