vendredi 14 novembre 2014

Along with the gorgeous black dress I was able to style this incredible red floor length maxi dress from Miss Selfridges new premium collection










I've always been a massive fan of getting dolled up around this time of year, and I completely fell in love with this particular dress from the collection not only due to the gorgeous bright red colour and beaded detailing - but also the slight fishtail shaping around the bottom.
I decided to style this red dress with minimal effort involved so kept accessories to a minimum. I rarely wear a red lip but I decided it would be pretty fitting with this ensemble, and I feel with party season almost in full swing, if I'm going to make more effort with my makeup, it may as well be now.

These platforms are my go to heel when Christmas rolls around, they have a pretty mega platform on them so aren't for the faint hearted, but the glitter always reminds me of tinsel.

I'm so happy with how these photos turned out. I really liked the contrast of the gorgeous glamorous dress against the graffiti and debris of the abandoned warehouse.

Which dress from the new premium collection is your favourite?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire