dimanche 2 novembre 2014

The 3rd day of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia I headed off with Marlen to do a photoshoot for her and MTV. We ended up at some really cool old style flats where the girl shes was shooting lived and we decided to shoot my pictures at this location too - and I love how they turned out!







Photos by Marlen @ Paperboats

Grey coccoon coat, c/o missguided
White high neck scuba top, c/o missguided
Faux leather jeans, c/o Tally Weijl
Black wedge buckle boots, gift
Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook
Black faux leather tote bag, c/o bershka

I decided to wear this Grey coccoon coat from missguided again as it's just so freakin cosy! Then a turtle neck scube style top as I love the high necks at the moment and this is one of those pieces I got a really long time ago but only just found after having a massive clearout! Faux leather jeans are not the warmest pick when it comes to trousers especially for somewhere like Russia, but luckily we were inside for most of the day (although this was definitely one of the coldest days we had!)










I then attended one of my favourite shows of the night and probably the most loved by everyone else there, from Pirosmani by Jenya Malygina. The style is very urban and edgy and so much more up my street than the other shows, the whole venue was packed out when we were there because of it's popularity!
I loved the red outfits that came down the catwalk and the mix of boyish and girly styles on botht he men and women. It was defintiely the biggest surprise for me at MBFWR as I never realy see 'urban' or 'edgy' as something particularly thrown in when describing Russian style.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire