samedi 25 octobre 2014

I was lucky enough to be invited along by Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia to Moscow to enjoy the capital and all it has to offer fashion wise. I have literally wanted to come to Russia for the longest time, ever since I was a little girl and fell in love with the caroon film 'Anastacia', from learning all about Russian history for my a levels. Russia has a very special place in my heart!









Photos by Marlen @ Paperboats

Grey cocoon coat, c/o missguided
Chunky charcoal cropped knit, vintage & thrifted - £1
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Grey beanie, ebay - £3
White Nike Air Force 1, Jd Sports - £52
Black faux leather tote bag, c/o bershka

I decided to go for a relaxed look whilst keeping a million layers on as it's around -10 degrees here in Moscow (casual) and this grey cocoon coat fro missguided is amazing. I have never been so warm in my entire life and they have this coat in 3659472 different colours. I grabbed a grey as I don't have a soft grey coat and it matches quite nicely with my grey beanie. I also opted for my nike dunks as this day we were running around trying to sort things out and I figured I was jetlagged - so comfort was key!

The breakfast at the hotel I'm staying in is all you can eat and it's ridiculously delicious! I got in at around 3am Russian time (so 12 UK time!) and was shattered from a full days travel. I then headed off with my friend Marlen to do some outfit pictures and yes - shes absolutely amazing. IF only I could get her to do my outfit pictures every day!



One of my favourite shows so far was Yasya Minochkina. The materials stood out on the catwalk with the bright lights and the textures looked shiny, but soft at the same time. Yasya hails from the Ukraine, but actually studied at Central Saint Martins in London so I was excited to see the twist of urban fashion hit the Russian catwalk and I wasn't dissapointed. I'm not always a massive fan of shows at fashion week, but this venue is unreal and Russia itself is amazing (but more on that on another post!)






Have you ever wanted to visit Moscow?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire