lundi 27 octobre 2014

For the second day at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Russia, I opted for wearing my new favourite long line coat, this missguided beauty is an absolute staple. Mixing it with burgundy colours seemed like a perfect fit too!










Photos by Marlen @ Paperboats

Longline camel coat, c/o missguided
Stripe breton top, c/o bershka
Burgundy culottes, c/o bershka
Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook
Black and white snake print pumps, c/o missguided

Seen as I was in Russia and it was -10 degrees I wasn't actually that warm. Luckily for us, besides shooting these shots, we were inside for the most part and were actually pretty hot from the warm venues and hotel! That being said, I was wearing 3 pairs of nude tights (and still froze to death outside!) the backdrop is so ebautiful - in fact, every where in Russia is perfect for outfit pictures, it's pretty special!









I saw the Ria Keburia show and it is genuinely the most interesting show I've ever seen. The designs were all based on pyjama and nightwear, with the models even opting for slippers rather than a pair of chunky heels. There was a part in the show where the models sat down and started playing with all the toys.. this bit was fairly strange to me, but genuinely added a little bit more to the show and the message it was trying to show with the designs.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire