jeudi 23 octobre 2014

Whilst I was away in Belfast I met up with my wonderful friend Katie, who is not only an amazing photographer but one of the best film makers I have ever come across (check out the amazing video she did HERE on here recent trip to Africa, it's unbeliveable!) And so we decided to put our creative brains together and do some work whilst I was there. I also got to just chill and hang out with her which was so so nice, and I honestly had the best few days!






Photos by Katie Mcquillan

Shimmer crop top, thrifted - £2
Shimmer asymetric skirt, c/o bershka
Check blue coat, c/o Missguided
Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook
Black and white snake print pumps, c/o missguided

So she took my along for some filming near this wonderful coffee shop called 'The Dock' and it's my favourite cafe I have ever been to. You don't pay for anything upfront, but rather leave money in an 'honesty box', which says so much about the community in Belfast and how giving people are to have something like this in place. Everything was donated, down to the sofa, decor and even the mugs (The mugs are all realy random like the collection we have in our own home, which makes this place so homely!)









I kept it pretty simple for filming day, again wore the same hat and coat but with my shimmery little 'two piece', which in fact isn't a matching set! The skirt is my absolute favourite thing I got from Bershka recently, and the crop top is actually a thrifted vintage piece my mum got me for £2 from a charity shop. I had forgotten all about the top until my skirt came.. and low and behold they're pretty much a complete match. It's a little glam/casual outfit with my missguided sneakers added!

If you ever get the chance to go to Belfast the Titanic Quarter is a proper little gem. If you are a little eagle eye you may recognise that big silver building which is the big titanic museum they did up and it's sooo freakin cool! The dock itself where we took the photos really is beautiful as well - and if you couldn't tell already, I fell in love with Northern Ireland completely!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire