lundi 20 octobre 2014

In pure she wears fashion style I hopped off on a plane to another destination last week and it happened to be the wonderful Northern Ireland, specifically Belfast. I was there for Belfasts fashion week with Excel, which was such a great night and you can see part of it on Helens vlog here (and massive shout out to my girl for taking these awesome photos!)










Photos by Helen

Check blue coat, c/o Missguided
Grey knit cowl neck jumper dress, c/o Missguided
Over the knee black knit socks, Primark - 3 (similar here)
Black wedge buckle boots, gift
Black faux leather tote bag, c/o bershka
Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook

I saw this cowl neck sweater and coat combo styled on the missguided site because my incredible friend Sara is an amazing stylist and anything she puts together on there is on point, so I had to have them both. I got the sweater in a 12 so it was more of an oversized 'sweater dress' which I LOVE at the moment. I really love this oufit, it's a perfect mix of glam and casual. Especially as the weather was standard British weather out there (hence the rain in the photos!)

I also LOVE this bag, its one of my faves at the moment. Just a standard faux leather tote but so good to fit everything you need it. I was also told on a few occassions that this hat is one of those items I am 'very well known for' which I didn't realise until I looked in my old outfit pictures. I guess this hat really has been stuck to my head for the past few months but honestly fedoras transform so many of my outfits into something a little bit special (that and a lot of days I am having bad hair days!)

I'm off somewhere on Wednesday so sorry for the shortage of posts - bare with me!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire