vendredi 3 octobre 2014

Well well well. Look at this, I'm back to the Sheffield backdrops and outfit pictures. It's been a bit of a weird time for me, I'm not going to lie. Being out of the country so much and living out a suitcase has really made blogging hard. 'It's your job right'.. exactly. I feel forever guilty neglecting the blog when I have other projects going on. I promise I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!











Ray Ban Wayfarers, c/o Sunglasses Shop
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Black long chiffon vest dress, c/o Choies
Check/Dogtooth Monochrome Coat, Thrifted (similar here)
Black Patent Tassled Loafers, New Look

Autumn is officially setting in, all the leave are on the floor and it's the 'get all my coats out' time of year. Greanted, it's been fairly warm for October, but I'm still adding a million coats into my mental wishlist. Particularly Missguided and Asos by far have the best coats. I want every duster coat in every colour thank you please.

I decided to borrow my sisters pretty patent loafers for this outfit (Even if they are way too big for me!) and I was never really a loafer person, but I'm loving how they're being styled this season and I think I'm gonna really try and master the boots/brogues/loafers trend for A/W. I won't forget my heels though - don't worry!

It's really weird to think that this time last year I was living in Germany and living a really different life. I was trying to find my feet and gain experience doing something 'outside' of the blogging world, and I honestly feel like that experience changed me. Having to live on my own, in a country I didnt (and still don't) know the language.. I am really proud of those 3 months in Germany. I honestly miss so much about it, especially the wonderful friends I made there.
Hopefuly I'll keep on top of this blogging thing, and take a peak at my youtube as well because I decided I'm gonna actually do that properly also. Look at me being all organised and that.. lets see how long it lasts!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire