jeudi 9 octobre 2014

So recently the weather has been horrible. I'm not a winter person in the slightest. I find it hard to layer up and mixed with my bad circulation means not only am I constantly cold but in winter it's just wet and miserable.












Fedora Hat, £14.99 c/o newlook
White Shift Dress, c/o OASAP
Leopard print kimono, c/o neverfullydressed
Brown block heel leather boots, £69.99 c/o new look
Fringe Bag c/o New Look
Bindi and rings, c/o Impulse Loves (Topshop)
Necklace, c/o Impulse Loves (Diva @ Miss Selfridge)

I'm trying to embrace the change though and today the weather cleared up so I decided to venture out with my sister to run a few errands and we have this lovely little park nearby thats on the way to all the shops. I thought it was a great moment to snap some photos and also show my legs whilst I still can!

I'm so obsessed with this kimono because it's not overly floral so it's still pretty werable in A/W, and I also love these boots so much that I wear them all. the. time.
I am so swamped with other work projects at the moment so pleaaaaase bare with me. I'm also doing my room up so I'm really excited to document all the changes going on including homeware hauls and mini DIY's!

I'm also making more videos (no, this isn't some kind of sick joke) so please subscribe to my youtube chanel and let me know what you think. Upcoming video will be the backpacking Q&A!



Hope the weather hasn't got you down too much guys!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire