vendredi 19 septembre 2014

So in case you haven't been keeping up with all my shenanigans on instagram, I am currently in the wonderful U S of A! I was so kindly invited along by the people behind Discover Philadelphia to attend The Philadelphia Collection - basically, phillys answer to fashion week. I have been having an absolutely mad week, so just bare with me whilst I try and remember everything I've been up to!







Vintage shirt, thrifted - £2
Zara Pleather Shorts, Ebay - £15
Faux Leather Platform Ankle Boots, c/o Choies (similar here)
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Long Black Duster Coat, Asos - £60

So on the first day we headed out to breakfast at a wonderful little place called the Red Owl Tavern, and then set off to go on a bus tour of Philadelphia. I have never been on a bus tour in my life, and being able to do it in a place with the most wonderful architecture was so exciting, and I honestly had the best time ever!


















We then went off to go and get our hair done at Giovanni and Pileggi. I am so in love with how they did my hair it really was just incredible - I wish they could do my hair like this everyday. They were also incredibly generous and gave us a little goody bag full of hair products to take along with us.




To finish off the day we headed to Melograno, a lovely little italian place that had the most amazing mushroom truffle pasta. I'm a sucker for italian food and this was by far the best pasta I had ever eaten!




The day was completely amazing and my itninerary is pretty jam packed, check back tomorrow for day 2!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire