lundi 8 septembre 2014

Recently I was invited to the beautiful city of Paris to celebrate Tally Weijls 30th anniversary with a bunch of other wonderful bloggers! I will have a more in depth post on what we got up to but first I thought I would show you what I wore whilst I was there.









Photos by Anouska

Long Spring Camel Coat, c/o Never Fully Dressed
Stripe H&M crop top, via carboot - 50p
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Ray Ban Wayfarers, c/o Sunglasses Shop
Stripe H&M crop top, via carboot - 50p
Cleated Sole Black Platforms, c/o Stone Fox

The weather was actually pretty nice for the most part, I actually felt like I was wearing too many layers. Even everyone else pointed out I was wearing far too many clothes for a standard she wears fashion outfit when the weather was so nice! I think I'm actually finally getting into the a/w spirit at the moment which is crazy because usually I hate this time of year!

As I was in Paris, a breton top was thrown into my suitcase straight away, and I thought this outfit was just a pretty classy outfit, added with a little tough twist with the leather joggers! I absolutely LOVE these cleated sole heels from Stone Fox, they're massive duped of Jeffrey Campbells and are so comfy (although there was an incident of shoe pain after we'd been wandering around paris for a bit - tip of the day, always carry flats if you wear killer heels!!!)

Thanks so much to one of my faves Anouska for taking these incredible photos!
Sorry it's been forever since I've blogged, I'm trying to sort myself out - don't worry!!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire