dimanche 28 septembre 2014

After an amazing few days in Philly, I headed off to one of the most talked about cities in the world.. NEW YORK! I have always wanted to go, and I'm pretty sure it's on the top of everyones bucket lists!



























I had never been to the city before, but like I explained in my last post I got a great deal and hopped on a megabus for a cheap $20 return trip and got there in just two and a half hours. I spent one night at The Library Hotel (which I will do a proper post on tomorrow!) and the rest of the time stayed in the Hostelling international New York Hostel.. which is amazing as it's incredibly central (in upper west side in Manhattan!) and the rooms were lovely, and I met some amazing people!

For the last day I did a massive walking tour of New York, which included Brooklyn, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge & Heights, The World Trade Centre and going to Staten Island and seeing miss Lady Liberty herself!

I will let the pictures do all the talking, but for a quick 2-3 day visit I saw so much and genuinely fell in love.
It is now my second favourite city in the world (behind Tokyo obviously!) and I can't wait to return.. which luckily for me will be happening in November! Cue massive amounts of excitement!

Also I did a little vlog again.. make sure you have a little look and let me know if you'd like more of them! They are quite a lot of work to make and trhen edit, but It's so nice to show you guys what I get up to when I travel and also for me to have as a memory!



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire