dimanche 10 août 2014

Although the weather outside at the moment here in England isn't particularly sunny, there was a time fairly recently that the sun was indeed shining, so I guess this outfit isn't too bizarre








Brown faux leather lace up shorts, c/o missguided
Tropical maxi kimono c/o missguided
White bralet, c/o missguided
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Brown block heel leather boots, £69.99

Missguided asked me to style one of their tropical pieces and this long sheer kimono instantly stuck out. Although the length is pretty long (especially on me!) it's still such a cool piece to have in my wardrobe, and would look amazinf draped over a bikini on holiday!

Obviously paired it with a bralet (in true shewearsfashion style!) and these brown faux leather shorts which are SO. Cute. They would look so perfect with a cream white crotchet top, very coachella festival style esque - absolutely adore them!

I'm currently collating together lots of questions for a massive Q&A video on my time backpacking in asia, so if you have a question ehad over to either my facebook or instagram (or ask here!) and I'll try and include it! Had so many questions already which is quite overwhelming but so cool to see people really interested in backpacking and travelling! I've also just finished editing together a mini vlog of my time out there which I am quite happy with so keep your eyes peeled for that. Yes guys, I'm returning to youtube (slowly but surely!)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire