vendredi 8 août 2014

Dorothy Perkins hasn't always been a shop I have particularly turned to when I have shopped on the highstreet. When I was asked to take part in their #DPDenim campaign though I was up for the challenge. You're all thinking it and I'll say it.. Kavita rarely wears jeans.









Photos : Abby May

Pink Roll Neck Top, c/o Dorothy Perkins
Mid Wash 'Darcy' Skinny Jeans, c/o Dorothy Perkins
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Long Black Duster Coat, Asos - £60
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99


I'm actually a really big fan of jeans, I've just always being petite on my bottom half meaning that my derriere does not look quite as bootylicious as most girls look in a good pair of skinnies. I really love this pair though. They're slightly high waisted (or at least they are on me - most things come up higher on me due to my height!) and they are SO comfortable. I never like to wear jeans on planes as they are far too tight, but I wore these on the plane and to death last weekend when I visited a friend in Belfast as I hadn't really packed clothes for the cold and these were the only things that were suitable!

I teamed it with a bright turtle neck which I was surprised to find on Dorothy Perkins, and it looks rather 'chic'. Topped it off with a fedora and my long asos coat and it turned out to be a simple outfit to team with my new favourite skinnies!

I know I'm not the only one who isn't always a fan of jeans so let me know if you've tracked down any nice pairs around the high street I should get my hands on.. causeI think I'm a convert!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire