mardi 8 juillet 2014

One of the places we shot was the beeeautiful hotel destino, with the most incredible pool. Our villa was actually amazing, but I definitely wouldnt mind coming back to ibiza and staying at Destino Ibiza – it's breathtaking!!








White Scuba Bralet, c/o Missguided
White cropped trousers, c/o missguided
Rayban Aviator Pink & Orange Reflecting Mirrored Lenses, c/o Sunglasses Shop
White & pink sole Flossys

We did some yoga and I decided to wear my white classics with the pink sole with an all white ensemble. This scuba bralet from missguided is literally my favourite thing and is so comfortable and flexile, teamed with these super cmfy white trousers was the perfect 'yoga by the poolside' outfit!

Topping it off with one of my favourite pairs of raybans, the orange and pink reflective mirror matches the pink beautifully, and of course the backdrop is just breathtaking!






After this shoot we had a coffee and chat, then headed off to try and catch the sunset over ibiza n san antonio.. those pictures will be up tomorrow!

Hope you're enjoying my ibiza posts and are a little inspired with how to wear flossys, I'm absolutely loving wearing flats over heels at the moment – after 5 weeks of wearing my comfy birkenstocks I think wearing heels again is going to be a challenge!

Also I am so sorry all these posts are so incredibly short! I have a pretty hectic schedule now I'm back for 10 days, which includes london 5 different days in 2 weeks and also a trip to Spain to Benicassim with new look.. busy busy lady.. and I wouldn't have it any other way!


Make sure you keep up with Flossys Facebook, Instagram and Blog!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire