dimanche 6 juillet 2014

As part of the wonderful shoot that I did with Flossys, we wanted to show and style the shoes to show how they will look in the every day scenes of ibiza life. That, of course, includes clubbing!

These were taken outside the infamous DC-10 club in ibiza. I absolutely love how these shots came out - the outfit is a very stereotypical clubbing outfit in ibiza!










White Scuba Bralet, c/o Missguided
Acid Shorts, c/o Afends
Boy London Snapback, ebay - £13
Raybans, $3 - Bangkok market
White Classic Flossys


I absolutely love this fitted crop from missguided, its incredibly flattering and makes my boobs look so freakin' good! These shorts haven't been off me since I first got them in the post, and of course my fave ray bans and snapback finish this outfit off perfectly!

I love how these shoes are and top are in white and have an amazing contrast toward my skin tone at the moment - I have a killer tan right now (and not so nice tan lines on my feet - boo!) and I'm so gutted that I have left all these hot countries and am back in England..

But don't worry .. I'm off to spain again in 11 days!

Make sure you keep up with Flossys Facebook, Instagram and Blog!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire