mardi 22 juillet 2014

On Benicassim day 3, I had planned exactly the look I wanted to go for, which meant taking inspiration from the festival fashion goddess - Vanessa Hudgens.











Hippy Long Trousers
Off the shoulder white gypsy crop top, £14.99
Monochrome Bumbag,
Statement Necklace
Sunglasses,£9.99
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Brown block heel leather boots, £69.99
Jewellery bits, here here here here here


Not since the Olsen twins & Nicole Ritchie, has someone pulled off boho chic quite so efortlessly as miss Hudgens. This outfit is a little nod to my favourite festival style inspo! Wearing long trousers isn't something I was 100% on as it was SO FREAKIN HOT at Benicassim. However, with this amazing off the shoulder crop it wasn't too bad!

I decided to go OTT with the jewellery, which more is always better when it comes to festivals! I also decided to try and do the 'eyebrow diamantes' which are the hardest thing in the whole world to do (especially without tweezers!) but I did it and I am so happy with how they looked (even on me with my teeny weeny forehead!) and the eyelash glue is absolutely indestructable. Not one fel off during me sweating and dancing around, and then drunkenly falling asleep with them all on.. I woke up with it completely intact!

What do you think of my third look?
I have to admit.. it was my favourite!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire