samedi 19 juillet 2014

So for the second day at benicassim I wanted to wear a fairly casual outfit, and shorts and a crop top is always a good combo! I decided that I'm going all out jewellery wise this season at festivals, and new look actually has some incredible pieces which I am not going to lie, I was surprised about!










Black off the shoulder Bandeau, £5.99
Monochrome Kimono, £24.99
Monochrome Bumbag,
Military Leather Boots, £59.99
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Jewellery bits, here here here here here


So I teamed this nice monochrome zebra printed bum bag with this kimono which was a complete accident - and I love how it looked! I've fallen in love with these black boots, Lily asked if they were vagabonds at fist as they are identical to hers! They're ridiculiusly comfortable and real leather, and were also super comfy the whole day!

I also wore a trilby/fedora hat because at the moment I have severe festival hair (after 2 days I know I know) and no matter how many times I wash it, I will always end the night the night with a beer and sweat soaked head.. gross.

Just a quick one today as I'm about to head out for day 3, absolutely knackered, loving every minute of it and make sure you check out my instagram for all the other bits etc!

Muchos Gracias Amigos!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire