vendredi 18 juillet 2014

I've fallen a little bit in love with festival fashion. From the over the top floral crowns, to the understated shorts and bralet combo - festival fashion to me is pretty much the epitome of 'summer fashion'

Last year I wasn't able to really *do* festival fashion as I didn't attend any. I was lucky enough this year to be asked by the wonderful team at New Look if I would like to come along to Benicassim with them, to not only enjoy the festival (which has some amazing acts!) but to put together my favourite festival outfits.











White Bandeau, £2.99
Crochet shorts, £17.99
Cream Kimono, £22.99
Fedora Hat, £14.99
Brown block heel leather boots, £69.99
Fringe Bag
Jewellery bits, here here here here here

These crotchet shorts are literally the most adorable thing in the whole world. I have been after a decent pair like these since I spotted similar in H&M a few years back, and have always found some that were just not quite right. These ones from new look are honestly a dream. They are perfect for layering with other cream pieces, and I decided to wear a basic white bandeau with this gorgeoues cream kimono lace style top to create a little cream ensemble.

These little heeled booties are something I do not usually go for - the only boots I really wear nowadays are my Dr martens! However the brown shoe really compliments my skintone and add a little erthy tone to this cream outfit to give it that 'hippie' look! Adding a burgundy hat to match the brown and it's perfect!

I couldn't do this outfit without adding THIS BAG. It is so so so good! I was unsure about mixing the black and cream but I *think* it works! The bag is small but big enough to fiy my SLR.. handy!!! All the jewellery pieces were perfect to just mix and match, big love for this handpiece which you can actually adust the size on with string rather than a metal chain (ann my small wristed peeps will appreciate this!)
Topped it all off with some diamantes off ebay to finish this little boho-chic outfit!

I watched my favourites Ellie Goulding and Tinie Tempah who were actually unreal! The vibe at this festival is mad and I got back to my hotel last night at 3:30am and that wasn't even the end of all the acts.. having such an amazing time out here thank you guys so much for all the wonderful comments on instagram!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire