mercredi 23 juillet 2014

For the last day of Benicassim, I really had no clue what I wanted to wear! Sometimes you just have to throw any outfit together out of random bits and hope it works. Most of the time it doesn't work for me.. but I would like to think on this occassion it did!












Crochet shorts, £17.99
Red Floral crowns, £6.99
Black halterneck crop top
Brown block heel leather boots, £69.99
Fringe Bag
Sunglasses,£9.99
Jewellery bits, here here here here here

I really really wanted an excuse to wear these crochet shorts again as they are sooo comfy and super flattering. Like I'd said, I'd been on the lookout for the perfect pair and new look answered all my prayers!

These halter neck styled crop tops are literally everywhere these days - a massive throwback to the 90's and so flattering, I knew I had to sneak this into one of the outfits!
It wouldn't be a festival without wearing a floral crown and on this occassion I decided to wear two.. go big or go home, right?

I just want to take the time to give a massive thank you to the guys over at new look for giving me such a great opportunity! I am so happy I was able to finally able to really have a shot at 'festival fashion' and especially at such an amazing festival with some of the best acts ever, like Ellie Goulding, Tinie Tempah, Lily Allen, Katy B and MIA to name a few! It was also great to be able to do festival fashion in the sun (and in the process get eve more of a tan haha!)

Thanks again New Look and thanks to all you lovely people for such wonderful feedback!
Which outfit was your favourite?


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire