mardi 15 juillet 2014

After we had finished the photoshoot in ibiza, it was time to hotfoot it on a plane straight to Barcelona for Fashion Week with 080! I was lucky enough to be invited along with some other incredibly lovely press from the UK, and other international press, to see what exciting designers were showcasing in the wonderful hospital show space!






I stayed at the amazing hotel catalunya and was able to take a dip in the pool in the morning before being whisked off in our car to the showspace to watch back to back shows! We had lunch breaks with amazing food (and of course a glass of wine or two for myself!) I also got to meet some incredible people who were part of the international press team including Marlen from paperboats who shot this wonderful outfit for me.. her style is on point and shes the sweetest girl ever!



Neon floral co ord c/o missguided
White Cleated Sole Platform c/o River Island

I decided to opt for this incredible two piece from Missguided. Co ords are everywhere right now, and the bright neon print means its really easy to throw on (it's incredibly comfortable and flattering!) whilst at the same time its okay to go with no accessories as the print is so loud you don't really need the extra detailing. I thenm of course threw on my favourite pair of white river island cleated heels!













It was very much whilste stop trip to Barcelona but I had an amazing time and the designers were all incredible! Thank you so much to 080 barcelona for inviting me! Barcelona really is a beautiful place and my 3rd time there did not dissapoint. I am always incredibly inspired by the fashion in Barcelona, it is not just always on point, but for european fashion its definitely the one to look out for and I felt incredibly lucky to be able to watch the show on the front row!

Sorry its been a little slow on the blog this month - with travelling and trying to adjust to list post-asia, I am trying to slowly get back into a routine (and recover from being ill!)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire