samedi 26 juillet 2014

Whilst I was away with New Look enjoying Benicassim, we took some time out to enjoy the beach which was absolutely beautiful! I love being by the beach, I feel so lucky that for this past month I have been to 3 different places in Spain (Ibiza, Barcelona & Valencia) which has meant that at the moment I am ridiculously tanned!














White playsuit c/o new look
Sequin Kimono c/o New Look
Floral Bikini Top And Bottoms, c/o Bank Fashion


This kimono from new look is one of my faves and the bikini from bank was my go to bikini whilst I was travelling in Asia! It's still crazy to me to think just how much I have travelled recently, and sometimes it can be so hectic and busy, that being able to take in the beautiful surroundings is quite a rarity on al these trips. I am so grateful, and I am going to try and take more time to make the most of the amazing places I get to visit!

I loooove this white playsuit as well, so perfect for throwing on and off, although it was quite big on me as it was 2 sizes too big, it was just the perfect piece to wear out in the gorgeous sun!

I am off to Belfast next weekend to visit a friend so if you have any recommendations of what is good to do there let me know! Will be nice to get away for a few days in between some of the big projects I have going on at the moment, as well as explore a new place I have never been to!

And do a little bit of partying - Irish style!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire