vendredi 6 juin 2014

I honestly can't remember what day in Bangkok this was, but one of the days (I think it was the 2nd?!) Gail met up with me and we headed out to Siam Square together to have a look around the amazing malls that are in Bangkok!










Ethnic Print Playsuit, c/o Missguided
Orange Beaded Necklace & Gold Anklet, c/o Impulse Loves
Orange Tote Bag, c/o Bank Fashion
'Classy Sheffield Lady' Daniel Wellington Watch, c/o DW
Black Sunglasses, PRimark - £1.50
Black Birkenstocks, River Island - £50

One if the nicest and biggest was this one called Siam Paragon, it has some amazing shops and incredible food, and honestly just being somewhere where the aircon is blasting out is always appreciated!

We headed off to some smaller markets surrounding the area and found some amazing things (Inclduing a faux chanel case we both ended up getting, you will see pictures of it on my blog soon enough!!) for like £6-£7? Which was absolutely amazing! We walked past a few shops and, because of the unrest in Thailand at the moment, there were a few shops where things were only 100 baht each (equalling to about £1.80!) as tourism is now probably going to be a little slow. It really saddens me because Thai people are so friendly and kind, and they make so much money from their tourism!



Gail & I with my huge obsession - BUBBLE TEA!, A hello kitty frying pan for pancakes! <3

Just a quick one today - sorry it's been so crazy I honestly had no idea at all I would be so so busy, I've just finished my Phuket trip and am off to Cambodia for 2 weeks tomorrow.. scary stuff!

Will try and update as much as possible, so many photos - so little internet time!

Much love to you all! <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire