mercredi 18 juin 2014

From Phuket, many travellers choose to go 'island hopping'. You have so many choices, Krabi, Ko Samiu, Ko Tao, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Lanta and Ko Phi Phi. Armed with a bunch of new friends we headed off to Ko hi Phi, the 'party island'. To cut a long story short, this island definitely lives up to its name 100%, and after 3 nights I was happy to leave with a sore head and missing my favourite pair of flip flops, but gaining some amazing memories (and some I know I can't remember!) and some amazing friends.




Pink Paisley / Tribal Bikin, Ebay - £3

I posted this bikini picture on instagram and everyone was asking me where my bikini was from and it was an ebay bargain at £3! IT fits super tight so I would go up a size (asian sizes are quite small anyway!) but it's amazing and I had so many compliments!!)




Armed with my new besties waiting for the boat from Phuket to Ko Phi Phi to arrive (wich cost 700 baht return = £12)




Arriving on Ko Phi Phi





Top & Shorts, c/o Bershka



Air Mail Kitten Clutch Washbag, c/o Wildfox Couture

The view from the hostel (blancos) was right on the beach front so was amazing to sunbathe every day! Not the best place if you want an early night (I'm talking anything before 2am here) but it has the best vibe and coolest people, and also a nice hammock to lie in on those hangover days!!



Chowing down in Banana Bar, Ko Phi Phi (highly recommend, the veggie wrap is unreal!)

Hope you are enjoying these posts and I'm trying to do them as frequently as possible!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire