jeudi 19 juin 2014

Whilst staying on Ko Phi PHi, the guys decided one day that they would love to rent a kayak and head to monkey island, a little island just around the corner which, you guessed it, is famous for having monkeys.



Floral Bikini Top And Bottoms, c/o Bank Fashion

Firstly, I have never kayaked in my life. Secondly, I am not the best swimmer in the world. So really this was a terrible idea for me to go, but I decided that 'while in Thailand' and all that and headed off. It was so amazing kayaking there, and I felt so unbelivably proud that I did!

Monkey island was so beautiful and had hardly any other tourists there that day. Unfortunately, there was no monkeys around due to what we later found out was a storm heading over around 30 minutes after we arrived. Cue us kayaking back in what I can only describe as a full on storm. It was still an incredible day and I'm so grateful I got to experience it with such an amazing group of people!




Taking selfies whilst kayaking is not the safest thing, but it was totally worth it!!












Pete and I were the first to arrive on the island, followed by the others closelty behind. We took off our soaking wet cothes and hung them to dry on some random trees and ran in the sea for some much needed rest and relaxation!

We then of course partied it up once again before heading back to Phuket for 2 days just to recover!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire