samedi 28 juin 2014

Whilst backpacking, like I've already mentioned, it can be hard to be 'stylish' when all you have is one backpack and mostly 'comfy clothes' This jumpsuit I recieved just before I left is an absolute god send!










Ethnic print jumpsuit, Vero Moda c/o Bank (£10 in the sale!)
Blue Raybans, Siem Reap Market - $3
Black Birkenstocks, River Island - £50

Whilst teaching (and also when you visit temples around South East Asia) you have to dress modestly, i.e. wear long trousers below your knee and cover your shoulders, so this jumpsuit was absolutely perfect. It also has the perfect print for asia, and also is extremely comfy. All the other volunteers gave me so many compliments, so I think that means it went down well!

Obviously wearing my birkenstocks because they are the most comfortable sandals in the world, and rocking my faux ray bans I got for $3 from a market in Siem Reap!

I'm currently back home in England and as you are reading this I'm probably jet setting off to Ibiza with Flossys!
Yes, I really do travel a lot - and yes, I am incredibly grateful!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire