mercredi 14 mai 2014

As the title of this post suggests, I have been thinking a lot about my life recently. I haven't posted too much on the blog this month as I've rarely been in England, and I guess a few other things have been bothering me.







Cropped White Hooded Sweat, c/o Drop Dead
Cropped Cream Tailored Trousers, c/o Missguided
Black Birkenstocks, River Island - £50
Chanel Boy Bag

I feel so incredibly blessed to have had some amazing opportunities thrown my way, with so many more to come this year. But theres a massive part of me which feels incredibly overwhelmed. Last year in September (so not even a year ago) I had never even left the country, and now all I seem to be doing is jetting off to the next destination. I am currently sat finalising my 5 week trip to asia which I head off to next week. Scared and panicked is currently what I'm feeling. Of course I will be absolutely fine out there, but it's another thing that I've thrown myself into, with the whole motto of 'just saying yes' (which I said would be my 'thing' for 2014)

I don't want this to be a moany or complainy post, but I just wanted to convey just how I feel at the moment. I feel honestly incredibly lonely sometimes. I rarely get to see my friends and I'm constantly working from random hotel rooms, not really getting enough sleep and missing just having friends in an office I see regularly, to chat to about boys and what happened in made in chelsea the night before.

I just want to say thank you to every single one of you who reads my blog. Whenever I get lonely I feel so comforted reading comments on my blog, twitter instagram.. it's just a way for me to feel not quite so alone when I actually am sat all alone in an airport waiting for the next trip. I don't want to come across as ungrateful, you guys all know that I am not from a rich background, I had never left the country because we simply could not afford it, and I have been working since the age of 17. Everything I get because of this blog is not taken for granted - ever.

I feel so lucky, and I will always work hard to keep this blog full of great content, full of amazing travels and inspiring outfits. But I just wanted to let you know that as much as I have an incredible time I also get lonely, just like everyone does. And you guys are what keeps me going. I recieved an email from a reader called Phindile today and it just made me realise just why I do what I do (when sometimes I think I want to give up because I have too much work going on, not enough time for friends & family & its all far too lonely) So thank you so much Phindile, I needed that email today and I won't forget the incredibly kind things you said in it.

Sorry this post seemed depressing. Promise the next few weeks will be full of fun sea and sun!
Thank you all for everything you do. It may seem like I'm talking nonsense but you've all made my dreams come true from just reading this blog and I will never be able to thank you all enough.

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire