samedi 24 mai 2014

This one is only a quick one as my day two in Tokyo was actually pretty relaxing! As it is a pretty expensive place, I didn't venture out too much, and am waiting until I return in a month to do the more touristy things!

I went for coffee with Laura at the cutest little authentic japanese cafe for a lemon meringue cake and some iced coffee (which is all I've been drinking on my backpacking trip!) and we walked around some of the streets to explore. Being in Japan on a 'shoestring budget' isn't the easiest thing in the world but it's definitely doable!







Cream Lace Detail Playsuit , Floral & Butterfly Print Kimono , Black & White Mix Flatforms - all c/o Bershka
Headpiece, c/o Impulse Loves (Miss Selfridge)
Black Satchel Primark - £4




I then met up with the sweetest Japanese readers Kana and Mari, who told me what it's like to live in Japan, a little about rhe culture, and just generally giggling and talking about our lives. It's always really nice just to talk to people who read my blg and find out what they do, especially when they're as nice as these two lovely ladies!!

Sorry it's quick one. I'm currently in Thailand about to head off and explore! Catch up with you soon!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire