samedi 10 mai 2014

So if you follow me on instagram you will have seen that I was lucky enough to be invited to Barcelona to do a little project with Bershka. I won't say too much as I will post about it more when things get finished etc, but it is all incredibly exciting! I was lucky enough to see Bershka HQ and also get to meet the team, along with a full day filming/shooting.

I've only ever been to Barcelona once before but I absolutely loved it so felt so lucky to have had the opportunity to go again!








Pineapple Top & Shorts, c/o Bershka
Chunky Strap Heels, New Look - £24.99
Ray Ban Wayfarers, c/o Sunglasses Shop

I wore this outfit on the last day after we had finished and went for pizza (side note: this oufit is great to disguise a food baby!) I didn't get too many outfit pictures as we were all so busy for the 2 days we were there but I managed to snap these pictures of my casual little outfit for our trip out for food after the shoot.


(over)Packing for my trip & My travel attire (daisystreet hat, missguided top & kimono, bershka trousers & birkenstocks via river island shoes!)

Dropping by Bershka HQ (jumpsuit bershka, hat primark & leopard kimono never fully dressed)

Relaxing on a sun lounger waiting for the shoot to start and myself and the other models (all clothes Bershka!)

Amazing authentic tapas at Luzias & Mojitos at Ocana!

Day 2 on set & getting the most amazing makeup done!

'Fashionistas be a victim' sign at the Generator Hostel Barcelona & my favourite shot of the day (all clothes Bershka)

Eating my favourite food in the whole world & trying an amazing tiramisu @ A Gianni

Thats a wrap! Team Barcelona polaroid & Leaving my amazing hotel (Hotel Catelunya)

I will keep you updated with the project and I can't wait to be jetting off to Tokyo, Thiland and Cambodia in a week - I am SO not prepared but I literally can't wait to have a holiday! Of course I will instagram and blog whilst I'm out there - don't worry!

Thank you so much to Bershka for such a lovely trip and can't wait to reveal the project a little later on! Keep your eyes peeled!

Much Love!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire