dimanche 13 avril 2014

Carrying on from my last post, we set off on a road trip to Palm Springs! We ended up getting there super late as a 2 hour journey turned into a 4 and a half hour journey due to crazy LA traffic - but it was still amazing to see all the view on the drive - it's AMAZING!











Dungaree shorts, c/o Missguided
Black Polo, c/o Lacoste
Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Floral Long Kimono, c/o Bershka
Oversized Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zero Uv
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Diva @ Miss Selfridge Purple Bindi, c/o Impulse Loves
Topshop Necklace & Gold Ring Mix, c/o Impulse Loves



I took these photos outside our Palm Springs hotel (which is amazing btw) as we were going to be getting to Coachella late and I needed light (plus how col si the backdrop?!)

I wanted to wea a kimono and bindi with a floral crown to give off a Vanessa Hudgens Boho kinda feel

We ended up going to a random mansion party (theres apparently a lot of these around Coachella time!) and I saw Ashley Madekwe and blogging royalty Sincereley Jules, Song Of Style and Kristina Bazan - they're all super nice (and I felt incredibly out of place!)



After we went to the party we headed to Coachella to see Outkast which was UNREAL but I was so tired and JEtlagged that I felt like I didnt enjoy it as much as I could have - but it was still an unreal atmosphere!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire