mercredi 30 avril 2014

Sorry I have been away and MIA on quite a lot of my social media sites. In all honesty, I've been so busy and stressed that sitting down and just talking about stuff has been making me feel pretty anxious.











Long Pink Cocoon Mohair Coat, Asos - £110
Lookalike Celine Clog Style Wedges, ebay - £30
Black Knit Turban, c/o Missguided
Chanel Boy Bag
Vintage Sunglasses, Carboot - 50p
Fujifilm Fuji instax Mini 8 Pink instant Polaroid Camera in Baby Pink + (50 white film), £73.99


I had to shoot something pink as a tribute to the Mean Girls 10th anniversary today. Mean Girls is one of my (and probably most of you reading) favourite films ever. Theres something so refreshing about how frank it is, and I will continue to be that annoying friend that knows all the lines to it and say it during the film.



"When in doubt, peace and pout"


I'm currently sat planning my 5 week trip to Japan, Thailand and Cambodia starting from the 19th of May. Sorting out hostels, internal flights, malaria pills and currency is on the top of my list at the moment - and I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be more than stressful!

If any of you live in any of the countries please let me know as I'd LOVE to meet up with you! I've already organised a little meetup with Gail who has offered to be my tour guide in Bangkok!
Would love to know if any of you guys are based in Japan! And if you know any freelance photographers based in any of these countries give me a shout!


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire