samedi 12 avril 2014

Hello from California! I'm currently here with Lacoste Live and I have to say I'm having an amazing time - I literally want to move to America ASAP!








Coral Shorts and animal print monochrome & mint mix zip tee, c/o Lacoste Live
White Bralet, c/o Missguided
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
White Low Top Converse, c/o Bank

We arrived at LAX around 8pm and ended up back at the wonderful ACE Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles (it has an amazing rooftop pool & bar!) at around 11pm (US time) and I conked out. My plan was to get on American time, a.k.a not sleep on the 11 hour flight which I am thankful I did now, but at the time not so much.

I quickly got one of the Lacoste crew to snap this outfit for me before we left on a road trip to Palm Springs which was supposed to take 2 hours but it ended up being like a 4 and a half hour drove. We did stop at the Beverly Center and also grabbed a vanilla iced coffee at Krispy Kreme (which was amazing I wish we had more choice of iced drinks in the UK!)

I decided to opt for these cute coral pink shorts and contract it with the mint detailing of my Diana Mini and sleeves on the top. It looks really cute thrown over a bralet (plus its so hot here I needed to unzip it!) and topped it off with a simple snapback and converse - simple outfit for a lovely little trip!

I'll be posting my first Coachella outfit up tomorrow - watch this space!
Follow me on instagram for more Coachella goodness!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire