jeudi 10 avril 2014

I feel like everyone is probably getting tired of me banging on about my trip to L.A, but I stil can't believe I'm actually going! I've been throwing on outfits that are getting me into the summer mood and this outfit is no exception.















Tropical Green Jungle Baggy Pants, c/o Bershka
Baggy Black Basic Vest, c/o Bershka
Zara Lookalike Yellow Long Sleeve Zipper Jacket/Blazer, c/o Sheinside
Neon Yellow Court Heels, c/o Barratts
Rayban Aviator Pink & Orange Reflecting Mirrored Lenses, c/o Sunglasses Shop
Topshop : Gold Ring Mix, Palm Tree Deisgn Necklace and Yellow & Gold Detailed Watch - all c/o Impulse Loves

I haven't worn this jacket in forever, it really works well with the heels (which I also haven't work in forever!) Sometimes it is nice to just go back into my wardrobe and just dig out some old gems - it's why I'm really bad at getting rid of stuff. I always feel like one day I will wear it again (and today I proved it - just need to make sure I wear it more than just once again!)

I absolutely LOVE these jogger jungle print pants from bershka, they are perfect. They are riduclously comfy too so I am going to be wearing them on my flight - it makes you look trendy without having to be uncomfortable, which is my favourite thing because I HATE being uncomfortable! I decided to team the trousers with this palm tree design necklace from Topshop -it's just too fitting ;-)

LAst but not least these sunglasses are amazing - and although they are a little annoying to wear at time (I have to wear them low which makes my nostrils look strange because they look weird high up on my small face!) they are perfect and I'm bringing them along to L.A with me (of course!)

I'm currently sat in the bac of a cab (thank god they do free wifi!) writing up this post on my way to L.A. with Lacoste for their Desert Pool party.. what is my life ey?

p.s. I'm flying business class.. HELL YEAH!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire