vendredi 21 mars 2014

You know how I love ebay and buy most of my items from there, right? And occasionally I make little collage-esque posts displaying my favourite things from ebay? Well, FINALLY, ebay have made something called collections - and it's the perfect way for me to share my favourite things with you guys!


ONE - TWO - THREE - FOUR - FIVE - SIX - SEVEN - EIGHT - NINE - TEN - ELEVEN - TWELVE - THIRTEEN - FOURTEEN - FIFTEEN

Its perfect to collate together things under a certain category, so 'favourite bags' or 'lusting after' and you can share them with your friends or just have it as your own personal wishlist. I think it's a great way to show yur family whats on your birthday list (Like I have done here!)

I'm going to be sharing my ebay collections in their own post on the blog for the next few months, but if youre too impatient obviously just click right through to have a look at them all now! Bw warned - I have already purchased around 4/5 things off my lists and am already about to buy another few things ;-)



Click to view my collections!


Have you used Ebays new Collections tool?

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire