vendredi 10 janvier 2014


So I recently picked up a few bits and I had to share with you my two favourite midi dresses. Both of these dresses are under £30 and In my eyes everyone needs them.

I originally spotted the blue and faux leather one In River Island a while back and fell In love! So when I saw It drop In the sale to £15 with only my size left I obviously thought this Is a sign from god and he clearly wants me to have this dress   that's a bargain! So In my basket It went. When It arrived the first thing I did was whip It on, and I will tell you now...If you see this dress BUY IT! Its like a classier version of your own skin, and the small cut out detail on the front and the exposed zip on the back, adds that little bit of sexy.

Second up was this midi from Zara, also available In grey and black which I feel I need to go back for! This dress was £24.99 and was not a sale purchase so you will probably still catch It In store. This Is also figure hugging, and the ribbed detail gives the dress a little something extra. I picked mine up In khaki green and with It being quite a plain piece It can be dressed up or down. I'm  thinking big curly hair, red lips and my white River Island strappy sandals (closed toe In this weather of course).

I'm In love with everything Midi and to be fair I think Its now my way forward In life, I mean Its sexy and flattering and I was never really a fan of the mini.

I shall be sharing some outfit posts/videos featuring these dresses soon so stay tuned for that. In the mean time you can catch my latest video HERE

Have you picked up any bargain must haves lately..? Do share...

x

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire